But I'm settling in. Yesterday I started out by driving my brother to football practice--and that will never not be funny.
In any case, I drove him, but since my car was still full of my belongings, and dad took the car with AC, I was left with Lexi's black hunk that had no AC and a door that felt like it might come off. And lets just say I am not yet acclimatized to Omaha's humidity yet. I got pretty used to dry air. (In fact, when I got home I wanted to get out of my car and greet my parents, and instead I got out and grunted and yelled something like, "oh man, this is disgusting!").
So, as I drove him and his friend home I really thought I was going to die. From the door falling apart, or the heat, or the fact that I felt like I could pass out and let the other cars on the road do the deed. So, at almost any time, you could see me with one foot out the window, moaning, saying "I'm going to die" and all around just overreacting--so unlike me.
But, I think Ruben's friend enjoyed it, and by enjoyed it, maybe thought I was a freak. That is when I renewed my goal to embarrass Ruben. Go to his football games, (tee-hee) and make him posters of pink glitter, chaperon his dances, the list goes on. This could be a good year.
3 comments:
awesome i love embarrassing Ruben
ok my door isn't falling off...just the plastic on the inside! two TOTALLY different things! and also i am a lot jealous that you get to go to ruben's football games and make awesome posters :(
sara, now you can help!
Post a Comment