Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Red Blood Runs True Blue



This weekend was amazing because not only was it the opening game of Cougar Football, but I scored some excellent seats on the 45 yard line...and in the shade no less! I called around and got Naseem, Liz, and Stacey Nancy to come with me to the game. Naseem was late because she couldn't find her BYU shirt, so she settled on a blue and white striped dress!





Anyways, it was a good game. WE WON! And even though there were frustrating moments, it turned out well. I LOVE me some Cougars!





PS. We had a friend who was thinking about setting me up with Dennis Pitta. On Sunday I was at Meredith and Ben's when the news came on and mentioned Hall's new brother-in-law Dennis Pitta. From Charley's bedroom where she was putting her down for the night yells Meredith, "That could have been you!" She'll never forgive me!

3 comments:

sararz said...

haha i love it when meredith awkwardly yells things

bmz said...

Ahh, I hate it when my sisters steal my friends!! Stacey was mine first!

Ben said...

How about your brothers? Now she's my carrel buddy.