So, nothing celestial, unless its our game playing. (For me, at least) It is the second season of Flag Football. Can we say, A-Ma-Zing. If my future job does not offer a flag football team, I'll be very sad. In fact, that might be a question I ask on my next call back, "what kind of intramural sports do you offer?"
But really, we have an awesome team. Its the basic team from last year, mainly 3Ls, one 2L, and a few friends who happen to be awesome at sports. Tonight was our first game, and we won-almost like BYU v. UCLA, but only if UCLA got a pity touchdown. We have matching shirts this year, displaying our team name and motto: BLACKACRE BLITZ: We own you...In Fee Simple (yes we are huge law nerds). My contribution was the facepaint. Here we are pre game. And can I say Debbie is like Dara Torres, giving inspiration to all preggo women out there. You too can be amazing at flag football!
Enjoy this image. And be afraid of Blackacre Blitz, because we really do own you, but not in a slave kind of way, but more like we're-going-to-beat-you-and-pull-your-pants-down kind of way.
7 comments:
Dude I need to come see one of these throw downs.
Wow, like that tackle even hurt, come on!! I'm sure with your kill-everyone-within-5-yards-to-catch-a-bouquet attitude that you probably just got up and walked away... :)
P.S. I feel so cool knowing what 3L stands for. It's like I'm in on code language or something... Hahahah
I have never said that, and besides, who actually says that to a woman's face?
Wow, Marie looks downright scary! I wouldn't get in her way on a football field.
YAAAAAAAA Blackacre Blitz. SO ready for ROUND TWO..............
i don't get it...stupid law jargon!!! jordan i am surprised you didn't get a little revenge.
p.s.
based on your other blog and sara i won't be driving anytime soon will i?
Post a Comment