Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flashback

I just took my first out of three finals. It was my half final that I didn't really worry about. But it was 15 questions and 1 hour and 15 minutes.  You know its bad when it takes you the first half hour to find the answer to the first question.  I guess it wasn't that bad...but you get the idea.

The last 2 questions were on trademarks, and I had one minute to answer them.  So, I just started writing words.  

It reminded me of when I took my 1L year Civil Procedure final.  I had 5 minutes to write an essay he said should take 1/2 hour.  So, I just started writing words: Eerie Doctrine, Quasi in Rem II. Helicopteros!  

Fun times!  

Tomorrow: 14th Amendment.  It is my plan to write what I can, and then at the very end say

If you don't pass me, I'll just have to come back next year and make more awkward comments. You decide.

1 comment:

sararz said...

haha! So how'd that final go?