Monday, April 13, 2009

Senioritis

So, finals start today. My first one is tomorrow. I have 2.5.  Which means, I have 2 real finals, and a 1/2 final, and because its a Professor Wood's final, I am not even worried. I mean, I know absolutely NOTHING about administrative law last year and still get one of my highest grades in his class.  That is how worried I am NOT about his final.  

The other 2 are 14th Amendment, and Professional Responsibility. I will study, because that is what peer pressure makes me do. But if it were up to me, I might just ask to take them all right now, as is.  I am just so ready to be done. 

Would this be a bad idea? I'm not sure I even care anymore.

Tp recap:
Sad about ending law school. NOT sad about my last finals.

4 comments:

mlzendejas said...

Good luck on all your finals! See you next week!!

Marie Davies Howick said...

I won't study for Prof Resp if you won't.... Let's just go to Kneaders everyday instead.

Jordanlz said...

Deal.

Ben said...

Lets get the word out... NOBODY studies for Prof Resp...