Monday, April 6, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You!

AHHH!

I am freaking out.

This is my last week of school EVER! 


What the --!


I've never been so sad to graduate.  Real life is going to suck.  I'm going to miss seeing my friends everyday.  I've learned to lower my expectations, but I'm guessing my employers wont!  They will expect results...actual work...

When I graduated undergrad I almost wanted to delay law school a because I couldn't possibly think of another 3 years of school.  Now these 3 years have gone so fast! Why can't I be a perpetual student?

I'm just going to say it, Damn!

6 comments:

bmz said...

I don't get it. "My life would suck without you" and "my life officially sucks". Which is it?

You'll be fine. And if not, you can always look forward to casual Fridays where you don't have to wear tapered green army surplus pants with combat boots!

honorindians said...

Since when did you become a faux potty mouth too? Why not get your PhD?

Sally said...

Although I am mad at you for posting this picture of me in yet another public forum, I do feel that is an accurate representation of my emotions toward graduating with a J.D.- 60k more in debt- and having to move into my parent's basement.

Lauren Jayne said...

I cannot believe you are about to graduate from law school. Seriously, "where have all the cowboys gone", I mean where has all the time gone?!

Real life is crazy, but not altogether sucky from my recent exposure!!

Ben said...

Aww... buck up. If you get tired of the boots and man-shirts, you can still move in with us and be our live-in nanny. The pay would suck, but at least you could wear gender appropriate clothing.

Jen Ha said...

That pic of you and Sally is great!