Jordan L. Zendejas
Juris Doctor
This Thursday and Friday I graduated from law school. It was pretty awesome. And although the robes and hood increased the heat level from a 3 to a 12, it was still awesome. Awesome.
It was all a bit surreal. Like it wasn't happening, or that it was just another function we had to go to, but in the fall we'd still trudge back to our carrels and hang out. At one point a friend was like, save that story for Gossip Club, and then we realized, with school out, and people moving away, it was over!!!
More later, but, I also watched Princess Diaries II the other night. My favorite part has to be when she makes a motion at the end (Spoiler Alert!) to end the marriage ban for queens. I apply it to myself thus,
"I stand here ready to take my place as you [Doctor, Juris]...WITHOUT a husband!"
Enjoy.
1 comment:
Hey! Nice hood, doc!
Post a Comment