Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm a Princess

After telling some friends about training--pretty much all I got going for me--and how they just want you to "Pony-up" during training, even if you are sick I remembered a gem.  

Kindergarten Cop
Where Arnold transforms a class of crazy 5 year olds into model citizens by making class a police academy.  One of my favorite parts was when this little girl wouldn't run to the mats.  He was telling her that policemen run, and she was like, 


I'm guessing the Sergeants wouldn't get the reference if I tried that on them...

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I think you should give it a try, and follow up by quoting another line from that classic movie: "Boys have a p---- and girls have a v-----." (I know I probably didn't have to blank out the words, but I feel a little awkward typing those words)