"There's a thing called being too healthy... Bruce Lee died from it"
Baby Mamma
Anyways, yesterday I felt horrible, but I had to stay at work because 1) I was at work in South Jordan 2) We carpool 3) We use a county car to carpool 4) I didn't take the driving course to drive said county car. So instead, I kept having to leave class. After the fifth time the two teachers got me a dorm room and I laid down the entire afternoon. Those guys were awesome, even if one of them told me that I looked like crap.
Anyways, this morning I'm feeling much better, and since I need to go to work, I do. But we have to be there at 6:30am, and we start with Defensive Tactics. Usually I love this class, but ever since we were bow lining ourselves and literally throwing each other down, it wasn't the best day for me. So, it was fun, if you want me to take you down and cuff you, I can totally do it.
However, by the time for Physical Training came, I was feeling a little bad and was hoping they'd take it easy on me. I thought being almost the weekend we would have an easier workout, but once again I was wrong. Today we did 50 Airsquats, 50 Push Ups, 50 Sit Ups, and ran a mile, done twice. I told them I wasn't feeling good, and how I could only down half a banana for breakfast, but they said that if I felt sick to make sure to turn to the side to throw up. . .
Airsquats: dude, they are the worst and it always makes me the last one to move on. Especially when they keep telling me to go lower, but I can't! I tried. Its like a knife thru my upper quad. Well, I do it. Eventually I even catch up and I finish first again. I don't think that is bad considering.
But, this new Sergeant guy, whom I don't like as much as the other one, got mad at us after the work out because our form was bad. Information that would have been helpful DURING the workout. I guess my butt is so huge that I can't keep it off the ground during push ups. I know I have child-bearing hips, I've learned to get over it, so should you!
So here I sit. And train. And do yoga poses to stretch out my quads. And watch disney movies. Jealous?
No comments:
Post a Comment