Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Officially Sane

For my job I had to get a psych test done.  It was literally four hours long. It had nearly 800 questions. Some were normal, like, "I feel fine today," or "My life is generally good," or "I love my mom/dad."  However, there were some great ones like, "someone is trying to poison me right now," "Sometimes I wake up evil," or "Voices are telling me to hurt people."  

Even if the latter were true, you'd have to be crazy to answer them correctly!  Well, about a week and a half later on Friday I talked to the shrink about my results.  Most were normal questions, and then he asked me about the quiz.  He asked, "You said 'sometimes I dread getting up in the morning,' explain that for me please."  

Uh, its just that I'm a night person and not a morning person.  I like to hit the snooze button...uh,...I'm not depressed or anything..."

I guess DREAD was too strong a word...!

Either way, I passed. A certified doctor said it, so its official.  Put your doubts away.

1 comment:

jennyt said...

hahahaha!!! yeah, dread is pretty intense jojo