When I first got a cell phone back in the day I woke up one lovely morning to, "Hey Babe!"
Who is this?
--Its me, Bobby!
Wrong Number.
THEN he calls back. Like I was teasing him or something. You try telling him, "I'm so not Tellulah, wrong number." But then he argues. Really, if she is pretending to be someone else just give it up!
Then just a few weeks ago I get a text message.
Hey, what's up.
--Nothing much, who is this?
Brenden.
--Doesn't sound familiar. I think you have the wrong number
[He tells me his last name.]
--Nope, don't know you, wrong number.
It's me, I sit next to you in Math Class.
--Um, pretty sure the last math class I had was in 2006 and I knew no one in it.
Silence.
Here's a tip. Don't argue with the person who says she doesn't know you. It would make us all feel better to just assume that you accidentally wrote the wrong number, or misheard the girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment