I went to lunch today with a friend and it took a half hour, but we finally decided on Guru's. It is a normal lunch. We chat, we eat, we talk about our weird emo waiter in skinny jeans, cowboy boots and handlebar mustache. We decide he's doing a very literal translation of Brokeback Mountain.
Well, its time to go back to work, which means it is time to stand up. Which, I am unable to do. Apparently my foot had fallen asleep. So, when I put weight on my sleepy foot it collapses on me. And, in front of the whole restaurant I have to catch myself on the table. Not entirely sure, but this means I might have flashed a few people in my skirt.
Thus, I wont be going back to Guru's until I am forgotten by the patrons of this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment