Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cupcakes!

I have discovered Sweet Tooth Fairy, aka pure bliss.
Kirstin, Kiersty and I went there after lunch on Wednesday, and it was the most delightful experience. So much so that we decided we needed to go there again on Friday to celebrate Friday and Payday.

However, we also decided our Thursday needed spicing up, and we went there again. Kiersty thought we should buy 2 that day so that they didn't start to recognize our faces. I told her that if I bought 2 today, I will still have 0 tomorrow.

Don't worry, we went back on Friday for our cupcakes. Some guy cut me off on the ride back to work on Friday, and my friend in the car said she really wanted me to honk at him. I had to tell her, "My right hand is holding the wheel, and my left hand is holding my cupcake. I am NOT dropping the cupcake to honk."

"I can respect that," was the reply.

We definitely need to cut back on the Cupcake runs. Definitely no more than 2 a week.

2 comments:

mlzendejas said...

Yummmm! The chocolate row on top looks delicious!

Lauren Jayne said...

Oh man, I discovered the sweet Tooth Fairy early on this year and miss it so. Not only does everything taste wonderful but it all looks so pretty too! Have you tried their vanilla squared cookie yet? I love it so much because you can tell they use almond extract in their frosting...yum!