Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ry Guy

The bulk of my Arizona trip was spent with Ryan James Blood, Jr. AKA, Ry J. Such a cute little boy! He was shy towards me at first. And then he really seemed to warm up to me. He would give me hugs and kisses. And even though the kisses were full of slobber, I didn't care. Love.

But, my sister went to work during the week, and my brother in law was working at home. And, I watched Ry J all day. So, it just so happened that Ry J started to realize that when I was watching him, his parents were gone. And he did not appreciate that. He still loves me I'm sure, but it came to a point where he'd see me, and then start shaking his head, "NO!" Apparently, he loves his mom and dad more than me. I'll let that one slide.

Other highlights of the trip: some GREAT Mexican food. Gotten from a restaurant and from my sister. Some great pizza! Shopping time. And ...dum dum duh dum! ...just plain hanging out with my awesome sister and brother in law. It was just fun and relaxing.

There is a picture of Ry J hugging me, but I look like a fat turd. Ergo, that will be for my own personal enjoyment. The rest here are some choice photos.




We're cool.

Oh, also, the kid can dunk. He's just learning to walk, and first thing he does is learn to take the ball to the hoop. Ry Jimmer coming up!

1 comment:

honorindians said...

I LOVE this video!!! Can't wait to watch him play.