Muffin is all over football again this year. I'm a little sad that I forgot to make a poster for him tonight, his first game night.
But, after a very long first quarter, and a sad score...Muffin made a touchdown! (the only one for the his team!) And he kept catching and knocking people over! Once, he hit into a guy, but fell, yet was still able to hold onto his foot!

I kept thinking, the Cougars won! Unfortunately, it's not BYU, and Ruben is a Raider. Still, Muffin did good!
Also, I was going to run to the store tonight after the game, when the wind picked up, and the lightning came crashing, and the rain it poured down in buckets! As this started to occur, I was singing, "I whip my hair back and forth!" in the car. Why? Because a little girl was standing in front of us singing along to it during half-time. And it got stuck in my head.
And the thought came to me, "I'm going to die. And this a pathetic end."
But it's ok. I'm still alive.
2 comments:
Phew! Glad you survived! And hey who knows!? Maybe your brother will play for BYU someday!
Hey-what number does Ruben wear for football? I think we need to make shirts for him. Or, we could put his face on a stick. Either way, could be fun(ny)!
Post a Comment