Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hair Cut!

I got my hair cut this evening.  At the law school PILF auction Stacey and I bid on a hair package. Part of my deal was that I got the free hair cut.  

Tomorrow is Prom, and I kind of wanted to get my hair did for it.  I don't get my hair cut that often, and when I do I like to try to get a new look so that I'm not looking like the 60 year old women who still have beehive hairdos.  However, its not easy when I always want to keep my long hair.  
This time I thought I would try bangs.  I wasn't sure about them. I figure I have a wide enough face, so having bangs straight across would just cut my face and make it wider... But I told my friends I would, so I had to.  And I LIKE it!  

I had to go to the Law School, because my hair wont look this nice tomorrow and I need to show people.  I made Natalia take pictures of me for proof.  I almost don't want to go to the gym because it'll ruin my hair, but I need to go for bailiff purposes.  

Will I look weird if I wear a sweatband to the gym? Olivia Newton-John, Lets Get Physical it up?

4 comments:

jennyt said...

love them! so cute :)

bmz said...

wow jordan, very cute. kind of a bold hair cut for you, too. i wasn't expecting that, but I like it!

Meredith said...

I think it's cute!

Lauren Jayne said...

Those bangs really suit you. Keep them up!