Perhaps I am the only who does this, but if there were ever a song to stand in a front yard and hold a boom box over your head-"say anything" style- (or maybe an ipod in and adaptor) it is this song. Before it was Teagan and Sarah's (Some emo lesbian band Stacey listens to) "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't find me attractive" song.

My life would suck without you. Its awesome because its true.
And no, I am not currently stalking anyone.
5 comments:
No comment on the Kelly Clarkson business but I had to tell you that I have that "emo lesbian band" song on my ipod. I'm pretty sure it was on an episode of Grey's and they tend to have pretty good music on their show. Then again, maybe I googled "emo lesbian bands."
Oh, I also love Peter Gabriel pretty much just for that one song alone.
I <3 kelly so so so much! I just got the album and I also <3 it so much! I am listening to it right now at work!!!
Had it on loop at the gym. Awesome. We are sisters.
haha you inspired me to watch say anything last night! and kelly is my hero! I always run to this song!
Post a Comment