Thursday, March 26, 2009

PROM!

I never got to go to Prom in high school. So when I found out that Law School had a Prom, or at least Awards Ceremony and Barrister's Ball, I knew I had to go, with or without a date.  1L year I went with a group of my friends, and it was a blast. 2L year I went with a date, and this year I went with Liz, like 1L days.  It was fun, but I missed the rest of the 6th Chicks.  

This year I got an award, like I wrote about previously, it was the Douglad H. Parker award for my contributions in Federal Indian Law.  And they had this room for "Legends of the Law School," where you could take pictures like you were on a red carpet, and they had posters...it was fun. 

Our entertainment last year was Jericho Road, this year was Brig and Eric roasting our professors, and it was pretty hilarious.  Especially the part where 1) Brig was Augustine Adams, 2) Brig cut his wig to become Tarkington, and 3) Eric "stretched his legs" to become Woods.  So awkward, but hilarious! You have to be a law nerd to fully understand the hilarity. 

Here are a few pictures.  All my friends are hott. I know this, but its not often I look at a picture of myself and say this, so I don't feel bad about publicly (if you call blog public) saying, dang, I looked good last night!

1 comment:

bmz said...

Fun!!! I want to go. And you look good and I'm not saying that as a surprise!