Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random Thoughts

So, this morning the carpet cleaners came, and it was only 9, so I'm still in my pjs. Duh.  Anyways, they want to clean my carpet, so I decide to use this time (which I hope will be quick) to brush teeth, wash face, etc.  I go to my bathroom to perform these acts.  And then the carpet cleaner is spraying, and vacuuming. For like, 20 minutes....

So, for those 20 minutes I'm just standing in my airplane sized bathroom when it occurs to me that I was trapped in a bathroom, and that like R. Kelly, I should write an urban pop opera.  I'd make loads of money.  I could perform all the parts by myself on stage at the MTV awards. I even texted some friends. They didn't get it. 

On other news, at the gym I hear this song, "Hope it Gives you Hell."  The constant swearing catches my attention, and I love it.  Then I buy it.  Its awesome. I'm a little obsessed with it now.  
And truth be told I miss you
And truth be told I'm lying!
...
If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool, you're just as well, hope it gives you hell

I'm sorry, those lyrics are pure genius! and I LOVE it!

Tonight I get a haircut, and tomorrow is Law School Prom. Life is good people!

1 comment:

sararz said...

i totally want to hear your trapt in a bathroom! can i be an agent or groupie or somethihng?