Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Most Awkward Day EVER

Oh Em Gee guys.

First off, I am super sore. I haven't felt this sore all over since the Man Down exercise. I don't know how tomorrow's PT is going to go.

Today we had 3 hours of Defensive Techniques. It was 3 hours of throwing each other all over the floor. Awesome. We reviewed pretty much everything. So, its already awkward searching each other because you have to search everywhere.

Today's new technique was getting out of headlocks, chokeholds front and back. The guy who sweats a lot, I was just hoping that when he put me in a chokehold that his arms were dry. But when we were put in a headlock, that is when it got SUPER awkward.

The move out is to "T" up with the person, stick your head in his GUT, (awkward, but wait for it) THEN we had to "distract" the person by hitting them in the CROTCH and REAR. Believe me, the LAST thing I EVER wanted to do is to come close to hitting or being anywhere near the general area of my classmate's nether regions. Then there were other moves to get out, and trust me, I was never so happy to get out of that situation in my entire life.

I think I might need some therapy.

5 days to go.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

i feel awkward too and i wasn't even there