We had no idea what to do. So we went to an early lunch. Then we felt like this was a trick. Like they'd yell at us if we tried to leave. So we went to talk to the Sergeant and they said we were good to go! Although at first they did threaten us with PT for the afternoon. My biggest worry, besides the fact that my calves feel like they are going to fall off, is that my PT clothes haven't been washed since yesterday, and I didn't want to start off a workout smelling!
So, as we were leaving another cadet from another class walked out and mentioned how he completed the PT we did yesterday. Apparently, I was only 3 or so minutes behind him, so I didn't feel so bad! But I talked to Stacey, who has a neighbor who has a brother in POST, and apparently they know about us, and he smiled when he said it. Which kind of confirms to me that they are all laughing at us.
In other good news: we are given a card with 6.50 on it for lunch everyday, and I had some money left over, so I decided to buy a Symphony chocolate bar. The lunch lady was like, "How do you do it? You eat this and you are still super skinny!" I love that woman. (Even though I accidentally told her one day that I didn't like french fries and now feel like I can't ever order them).
In other news, I probably should buy my uniform this weekend. That is a little depressing. Look forward to pictures of me in it with a frownsmile.
1 comment:
I am so looking forward to pictures of you in your uniform! I will probably tear up seeing my baby in (green) uniform. That could be my father's day present, a picture of you in your uniform that I can put on the fireplace.
Post a Comment