Saturday, June 27, 2009

Should I Be Offended?

So, I go my brother's friend's wedding last night. Karly wanted someone to get lost with. But it was a tad awkward when we said hello to the couple and he looked at me like, "Who are you?" And then we had to explain.

Well, we had only had lunch, and we were starving, so I of course grab as much food as I can and pile it on my plate without looking like a Fatty McButterpants and sit down. Is it tacky to stand over the sausage heater plate thingy and eat? In any case, when we got back to Provo I felt the need to gym it up.

I head to the gym when the guy at the counter asks, "What are you doing here on a Friday night?" So I tell him, Just got back from a wedding, had too much cake. He said it was the best excuse he heard all night.

What I wanted to say was, I am here because I like it when people insinuate that I am a loser.

Yes, its the summer and a Friday night in Provo, so going to the gym means I don't have a date or friends. Leave me alone!

But really, the weekends are the best for they gym because there are less people so you don't have to wait for a machine or be next to anyone as you get sweaty and your face turns red. I quite like it that way!

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

hahaha based on this blog alone, I think we should be friends. I hate when nosy people say things like that. Can't a girl go to the gym on a Friday night without getting hassled?